General Knowledge of Persuasive Communication Skills and Internet Understanding
1.) What is the meaning of the
b) Radio and television
c) The means of communicating to the audience. Forms include:
television, radio, web, printed
d) Newsapers and magazines
3) Which represents an example of propaganda?
5) "The delicious cake is so moist that it will melt in your mouth" is an example of ...?
d) Emotional Words
7) Which is not a propaganda technique?
9) Which is not an example of where propaganda is used?
c) Ingredients list on food
2) What is the definition for propaganda?
a)refers to any technique that
attempts to influence the opinions,
emotions, attitudes, or behavior of
a group, in order to benefit the
b) refers to a baby Panda
c)refers to rhyming words
d) refers to Internet advertising
4) Is propaganda always negative?
6) Is Internet information always
8) Will you ever be exposed to propaganda?
10) People make careers out of ad designing. Could you ever do this if you choose?
b) Yes, with an education
c) Not a chance
d) Only if I can make webpages