Sigma Nu Epsilon Eta Chapter
The University of Tennessee
Sigma Nu House
The Epsilon Eta chapter of Sigma Nu Fraternity realized their dreams with the opening of a new fraternity house at 1824 Fraternity Park Drive. The Sigma Nu chapter is the only chapter on the UT fraternity row who torn down their existing structure and built a completely new house. The house was occupied beginning in March 2010 and has been a home for our brothers since.
Sigma Nu built a new, affordable fraternity house that is safe and meets the demands of the twenty-first century college student. The new house is a modern, fully functional fraternity home and includes:
- a required fire sprinkler system,
- an elevator and other ADA compliance items,
- new smoke and fire detection systems,
- redesigned dorm rooms to include sleeping and expanded storage facilities, and
- modern computer and information technology connections to the campus community
The cost for this new house is $2.1 million.
Visit "Houses From Past to Present"
View the YouTube demolition clip