Questions to Ask
Sigma Nu Epsilon Eta Chapter
The University of Tennessee
Questions for potential Members to ask
During rush week you will have the opportunity to meet a ton of individuals from many different fraternities. This week is your opportunity to learn more about what each unique fraternity has to offer and to decide which group you think you fit best with. Here are some great questions to ask to members of Sigma Nu (or other fraternities) when you have the opportunity to meet them.
- How does Sigma Nu differ from the other fraternities?
- What are the advantages of joining Sigma Nu?
- Do you have a candidate orientation program and how does it work?
- What grades will be required to be a brother?
- Tell me about your chapter's academic program.
- What will my responsibility to the fraternity be?
- How does Sigma Nu compare in size with other fraternities?
- How involved in campus organizations are members of your fraternity?
- What major campus activities does your chapter participate in each year?
- How involved are your members in intramural sports?
- What type of community service does your fraternity participate in?
- When do I have to decide?
- How do I get a bid?